22 August 2011

New Booktour Travel Blog

I’m happy to announce a new travel blog that I will be updating daily during my September 2011 booktour for The Gutenberg Rubric. I’ll be traveling 7,000 miles in my little Prius, presenting at independent bookstores and for private parties. Simultaneously, I’ll be participating in a virtual booktour as guest blogger on several bookblogs.

 

This is going to be a great month, and while I’ll occasionally be posting on this site as well, the posts here will start reflecting the next project I’ll be working on, tentatively titled “To Be or Be Lost,” a new Dag Hamar mystery. So please check out the new tour blog, The Rubricant, (http://www.gutenbergrubric.com/blog) for daily updates in a “Jack Kerouac On the Road style”.

 

I hope you will join me for my booktour, either virtually or in person. September is going to be a very good month!

0 comments: