27 October 2010

Stocks & Bondage plan is progressing.

When I write a mystery, especially one that happens in real time for 30 or 31 days, I do a lot of planning ahead of time. Having only decided to do this mystery 2 weeks ago, my planning time is short to say the least. This story has been in my head for quite some time. In fact, I intended to write it immediately after Municipal Blondes was finished. but I've learned a lot about the few factual events that surrounded a somewhat similar case than I did at the time. Nonetheless, I have to do planning. I thought you might be interested in seeing the first week of the plan for Stocks & Bondage.
1
Monday
2
Tuesday
3
Wednesday
4
Thursday
5
Friday
6
Saturday
7
Sunday
I got kissed. Her new assignment. Going to a party at Jordan's house.I met Detective Handsome. I have to get new car tabs.
I'm running errands. Jordan wants to talk to me
I hate funerals. Dealing with Davy. Running into Simon. At least Brenda is dead.Call from Det. Handsome. Going to visit Grover Sat. Getting a new look… or two.Date night. What do you do with a man?Savannah. Stepping into a dead woman's shoes.Seeing Savannah through the eyes of Georgia. A ragged old man.

0 comments: