11 October 2005

Joining NaNoWriMo Groups

I've been trying to build a contact base with other writers during this time leading up to November. I've invited writers to meet at a local coffee shop on Tuesday evenings, and have been visiting other writers' blogs to bookmark them so I can monitor their progress and cheer them on, and to invite them to do the same by visiting my site. Don't know how many people will actually be blogging their novels this year. Blogger doesn't appear to have opened up any kind of blog registration this year. Last year I know several hundred registered and either blogged the novel or blogged their notes about creating it. I'm doing both with two blogs this year.
So, if you are participating in NaNoWriMo, visit my book site and bookmark it. Leave a comment here or there and I'll do the same for you. And if you want to know where to meet other writers, visit NaNoWriMo.org and check the regional forums. That's where it's at.

0 comments: