14 October 2005

Posted New Chapter Outline

Well, I just posted a new chapter outline on the book site at Accidental Witness. This represents a real advance over the previous plot. If I start developing it any further it will be almost the same as writing the book. However, there are still a few holes to plug and pieces of research that I need to complete before I finish. I bounced a couple premises off the folks who gathered for a NaNoWriMo meet and greet this evening and got great feedback. I've never done writing where I could actually get feedback from people as I develop before. Doesn't mean I'll take all their suggestions, but it really fuels the fires. So thanks guys (or gals).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.